[LAD] ANNOUNCE: PHASEX v0.10.0

Juuso Alasuutari juuso.alasuutari at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:29:12 UTC 2007

William Weston wrote:
> Announcing the latest release of the Phase Harmonic Advanced Synthesis
> EXperiment (first release featuring a GUI), available for download (source
> tarball and FC6 RPMs) at:
>
> 	http://sysex.net/phasex/

OK, I tried out the sounds like I promised. I have to say Phasex
produces by far the crispiest basses I've heard in any Linux soft synth!
Thanks for writing such a great instrument.

Unfortunately I also experienced one zombification and one total
segafault nosedive. I wish I could say I backtraced them, but I didn't.
Both bugs happened while playing a note; the zombification seemed to
come out of nowhere, and the segfault happened when I turned the delay
time knob to the far right with the mouse.

I hope the stability issues are resolved soon, because I'm looking
forward to doing some sequencing with Phasex without having to fear
losing data.

iuso

PS: I added Phasex to Source Mage GNU/Linux's package repository.

PPS: It'd be great if you could come and hang out at
irc://freenode.org/#lad.