[LAD] simulating analog audio devices

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 23:58:12 UTC 2007

perhaps input impedance might have something to do with it? anything else
that a simple spice circuit ignores? power supply sag etc (thats more
prevalent in valve circuits though)? i also noticed when simulating circuits
(once again valve circuits) i would get a lot of artifacts (spikes etc) in
the spice output. i haven't been able to get your patch going yet (haven't
really had a chance to sit down and try it properly, but when i ran your
foxxfuzz through unpatched ngspice it looked... interesting :) the waveform
was pretty crazy.
porl