[LAD] ladspa c++ dlsym question

james jwm-art net james at jwm-art.net
Wed Nov 21 02:57:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm attempting to use dlsym to dynamically load a ladspa plugin lib in
c++. I've found various web pages describing how to use dlsym in c++
but they do not seem entirely relevant to using ladspa (ie ladspa
plugins are mainly written in c) (??).

I've also looked at some ardour src, but somehow it seems to use, in a
c++ file, the c method which should not work (!?). I also looked within
hydrogen src, but that seems to use QT(?) to do the loading - and
delving into the QT src code does not appeal right now ;-)

Anybody know where could I find some simple c++ source examples for

Cheers,
James