[LAD] OT: alternative fuel for cars [was: Re: Car engine sound emulation for future electic cars. ideas ?]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Aug 5 11:19:59 UTC 2008

Hallo,
Patrick Shirkey hat gesagt: // Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> You can check this forum for more details:
>
> http://energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/
>
> That's where a lot of the action is taking place...

There's also way too much "Age of Aquarius" style irrational mysticism
taking place on that site, at least for my taste and world view. Just
navigate up one directory to read about "Spirituality, Consciousness,
Revolutionary Subconscious Mind Empowerment Technology, hypnosis, QXCI,
SCIO, reiki, meditation, Psychic, Paranormal" and so on. To each his
own, but: Urgh.

Anyway the only audio related thing there is "binaural beats", which is
that old fashioned (1986!) amateur neurology assumption, that when you
detune two sine waves, pan them left rsp. right and listen to it on
headphones, an enlightened consciousness will appear to appear. Ah, if
everything was that simple...

Ciao
--
Frank Barknecht