[LAD] OT: alternative fuel for cars [was: Re: Car engine sound emulation for future electic cars. ideas ?]

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Aug 5 14:50:59 UTC 2008

Arnold Krille wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 5. August 2008 schrieb Patrick Shirkey:
>
>> Klaus Kosten wrote:

>>> then you have some really severe problems with thermodynamics.
>>>
>> Oh. Please explain your angle here or are you just trolling?
>> This should be a good test of the validity of the videos on my blog that
>> show people exploding water to run their engines.
>> Exploding/burning water has been done and it is definitely absolutely
>> possible. If after watching the videos you still think it is impossible
>> that  so many people from different parts of the world are able to
>> replicate the circuit and literally explode water then I would love to
>> hear your opinion as it will give me another topic for my blog.
>>

> Burning something means breaking up its molecular connection (there is no
> water atom!, just a water molecule) and connect at least one participant with
> oxygen. Burning water would mean breaking up the H2O to form H2O. Even if
> that works spontaneous (only with a catalyst) it takes as much energy as it
> gives. So it is rather pointless for driving something. Unless you push
> energy into the reaction somehow. And everyone in this thread is asking you
> what is providing that energy, how you transport it and (in the case of
> electricity) why you don't use that energy directly instead of going the H2O
> route...
>
> Arnold
>
> PS: I got my physics diploma today (similar to the master of science)...

I don't have a physics degree. I don't know exactly how the circuit works.

What I have ascertained from watching the videos of people demonstrating
the effect is that water can be exploded and the energy that is released
can be used to turn a rotor on an engine.

If you haven't had time to get through the approximately 50 videos that
are already on the blog here are some video links here that show the
phenomenon in action:

Detailed circuit explanation and demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMELbK8zDQ

Motorbike engine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnUv6M0N6z4

Burning water:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bWZR52DINc

Lawnmower engine:
This guy has also modified his camino which he claims to have driven
30,000 miles on only water.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBCl3OdM9Y4

Jumping marble demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_yn0AOUnOU

Alternatively you can view the Fundamentals section on my blog to see
all these videos and more...

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.