[LAD] OT: alternative fuel for cars [was: Re: Car engine sound emulation for future electic cars. ideas ?]

Bob Sanders rsanders at sgi.com
Tue Aug 5 15:17:18 UTC 2008

Patrick Shirkey, mused, then expounded:

> What I have ascertained from watching the videos of people demonstrating
> the effect is that water can be exploded and the energy that is released
> can be used to turn a rotor on an engine.

If I may suggest, surf over to - http://www.theoildrum.com/ for a
serious lesson on energy, because Hydrogen is not a fuel, in the
traditional sense - it's a synthethic fuel.  It requires fuel
natural gas or electricity to create it.

While they have a very nice search function, perhaps the place to start
is - http://canada.theoildrum.com/node/4077

Title - Weekend Energy Listening: The H2 Economy vs the Electron Economy

Gee, I got lucky.  Something that ties this list in with the topic.

Bob
-