[LAD] Wireless Electricity vs audio quality

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Aug 25 13:45:25 UTC 2008

On Monday 25 August 2008 07:36:30 am Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> It uses resonant frequencies at specific levels not radio frequencies.

And what exactly do you think 'radio frequencies' *are*, if they're
not 'resonant frequencies at specific levels'?  (More commonly, a set of such
signals, but let's leave modulation schemes aside for the moment).

Cheers!

| "On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], `Pray,  |
|  Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right |
|  answers come out?'  I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of     |
|  confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."                |
|                                      -- Charles Babbage                 |