[LAD] Just a test

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Dec 15 18:11:50 UTC 2008

Sorry to the lists, please ignore this mail, it's a test if my mails
come through the list.

@ Oc2pus:

That's strange. I'm member at jack-dev list. I haven't written to
Packman, because of the troubles we had at Linux-Club.

Maybe mirroring failed for the server I have jackd from. I can't change
to Suse right now. If you can write me were the script is, with the
information for the YaST2 and zypper servers, I can take a look from my
Lenny and than we should first diff if the package is equal to that of
another server.

The only other thing I can imagine is, that VideoLAN might cause a
conflict, even if YaST2 says that the dependencies aren't inconsistent.