[LAD] JACK for openSUSE 11.0 x86_64

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Dec 16 01:29:13 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 16 December 2008 02:21:03 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Oc2pus, I don't will write any thing more about this issue, you are free
> to write books about it, but I won't reply to stuff that has nothing to
> do with my request, if it's in that German forum style.

Apart from the fact that your other mails are really long, this is the kind of
attitude to _not_ get you any help. What oc2pus wrote are actually very valid
points (apart from the tip that your situation will get better with gentoo,
you don't know enough about linux to install/manage gentoo). You do have two
different versions installed. This _is_ a messed up system. Why don't you try
to clean that up instead of writing long and angry mails?

Have fun,

Arnold