[LAD] JACK for openSUSE 11.0 x86_64

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Dec 16 20:08:16 UTC 2008

torbenh at gmx.de wrote:
> so lets drink some "virtual" beer together, and let this stuff
> rest. And Ralf, i hope that, you see that apart from pointing out
> the problem you did not help in solving this problem.

I'll drink some alcohol free real beer and maybe one with alcohol too.

A lot of people have troubles with Linux, they report about their
troubles, people laugh about them and say that there will be not such
troubles and the troubles stay.

It ends in a flame war, because I asked and again I was the one who made
everything wrong. I go away from Linux Club to get help here, but oc2pus
started here again that I'm wrong, but I wasn't wrong.

Okay, now I'm banned here and at Linux Club.

If I had relented instead of boiling over, there will be still a bad
package.

But okay, I'm evil. I'm a musician and I have emotions, oc2pus might be
cool, he seems to be not a musician, he didn't noticed that the package
was broken, after I reported it. Everything is my failure.

I don't see a future for multimedia production on Linux, if people
ignore the truth, e.g. you can tell a 100 times that some people need
special kernel versions, nobody is interested.