[LAD] Developers section @ linuxmusicians.com

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Dec 22 17:41:07 UTC 2008

Congratulations :)

this is a very good idea. If someone with experience can write a list
with good howtos this would be a help.

I'm not young, I'm old and I was coder for audio and MIDI on non real
multitasking systems. Audio and MIDI stuff itself didn't change for
several issues, but the tools differ a lot.

I would like to have a list with easy to read howtos about how to use
the Linux assemblers, e.g. howtos with an index,  where I quickly can
find conventions for especially this Assembler (the tool, not the language).

Another problem are the makefiles for C, I guess there are hints how to
easy do them.

I never had the time to read long manuals about how to use the tools,
because I have a lot of trouble with my audio Linux and have to solve them.

Cheers,
Ralf