[LAD] jack simple_client issue

Dennis Schulmeister linux-audio-dev at windows3.de
Mon Dec 29 23:26:49 UTC 2008

Hey Gopal,

On Mon, 2008-12-29 at 13:09 -0800, gopal e wrote:
> However, when I connect metronome output to the simple_client input, I
> do not hear any audio output. Since the simple client copies data from
> the output port to the input port, I notice that the it should work in
> the same fashion.  Would anyone have any suggestions as to what could
> be possibly wrong?

Just to be sure. But you did connect the simple client's output ports to
the system playback ports, did you?

Yours sincerely,
Dennis Schulmeister

--
Dennis Schulmeister - Schifferstr. 1 - 76189 Karlsruhe - Germany
Tel: +49 721/5978883 - Mob: +49 152/01994400 - eMail: dennis at windows3.de

Now moved to the corridor: Hermes! (http://ncc-1701a.homelinux.net)
Besides that: http://www.denchris.de - http://www.motagator.net/bands/65

<GnuPG KeyIDs: B8382C97, 01AD62DE>