[LAD] LV2 " isn't well thought out ?" LV2 in the Reaper sequencer

Christian Schoenebeck cuse at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 23 00:50:01 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008 17:10:42 schrieb Thorsten Wilms:
> On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 15:18 +0100, Benno Senoner wrote:
> > I think the attitude of certain LAD-ers is one of the reasons why
> > linux audio will
> > remain an irrelevant niche for a long time to come.
>
> How about you put in names, coward?

Wooooo, its gettin hot in here. :) Seems to be an emotional feedback in this
thread.

Calm down guys, Benno is just a bit frustrated about the apparently low
interest of LV2 becoming a broad standard. The misplaced attributes here and
there are just caused by this frustration, and hey, it's quite pointless to
argue about this issue, because it's not our business anyway. :)
I'm sure the Reaper guys will seek a dicussion theirselfes in case they're
really interested in the LV2 issue.

If that happens though, I must admit I hope some people are reconsidering
their attitude (if even just for a while) in aspect of what I already hinted.
It could really, really pay off for the community on the mid / long term.

*Shutting up now* :)

CU
Christian