[LAD] LV2 " isn't well thought out ?" LV2 in the Reaper sequencer

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Thu Jan 24 15:02:29 UTC 2008

"Benno Senoner" <benno.senoner at googlemail.com> writes:

> after all we share all the same goal of better and free tools to
> make music

I'm confused, because this is not true. Your software, LinuxSampler,
is not free software. You've also refused to participate in all the
threads we've got on this list about your license, which is the source
of so much frustration.

As far as I can see, we don't share any goals?.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m