[LAD] LV2 " isn't well thought out ?" LV2 in the Reaper sequencer

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:14:28 UTC 2008

Got to step in here for a moment. Users ARE allowed to sell their music, and
in fact are encouraged to do so, in clear print on the website.

Quote:
"Can I use LinuxSampler for commercial music production?

Hell, yes! Every indirect commercial usage of LinuxSampler, which
essentially means using its audio output, can of course be used in
commercial applications like music productions, live shows, etc. Don't get
us wrong, with the mentioned commercial exception we don't want to restrict
the normal user / musician, we just want to avoid somebody to directly make
money with our work, that is by selling our software in a sampler product
like a sampler + sample library bundle, a hardware sampler or something
equivalent, at least not without giving something back to the open source
Community."

Unquote
Seems as plain as day to me.
Alex Stone.