[LAD] RME madiface

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 05:10:14 UTC 2008

Back on Thursday 10 July 2008, Florian Faber was like:
> > Information on the the hardware and/or windows code would help to
> > figure out how to modify the driver (which was originally written for
> > the rme 9652/aes32 devices).
>
> [Already answered on alsa-dev]
>

> Flo

Read your alsa-dev post.

I've notice a similar issue with the AES32 syncing to the Lynx Aurora 16.
Playback sounded fine on all channels, but according to alsamixer, the AES32
unit was reporting that some channels were synced and some weren't. (I was
wondering if the problem may have been with the cable, but to my ear it
sounded ok) The Aurora 16 would say it was locked on whatever sync source I
selected.

-Reuben