[LAD] Writing a library?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Jul 23 09:13:01 UTC 2008

Hi!
   Yes the autotools are good. cmake might be better, but it is not as well
known and often used as autotools and scons.
   As I heard scons should be enough for a lot of things. Even for multi
platform stuff. Csound uses it and seems fine with it and a couple more linux
(multiplatform) applications like ardour.
   my choice would always be between autoconf/automake/et al. and scons. For
both learning is necessary. For scons it's python and for the autotools it's
the macro-language. Both seems to have nice reference docs...
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net