[LAD] [ANNOUNCE] AudioScience driver 3.10.00

Eliot Blennerhassett linux at audioscience.com
Wed Jun 4 23:24:18 UTC 2008

Greetings AudioScience linux customers and others,

This is to inform you that hpklinux version 3.10.00 is available from our
website http://audioscience.com/internet/download/linux_drivers.htm

The major change in this release is the addition of ASI89xx tuner series, and
removal of ASI4xxx (still supported by driver 3.08).   Of course bugs have
been fixed, and new minor features added, see the release notes for details.

While I have your attention, if you are a user of our cards and have a few
moments please reply and let me know which distro(s) and kernel version(s)
you currently support, and whether you are using or intend to use HPI or ALSA

thanks and regards
Eliot Blennerhassett
www.audioscience.com