[LAD] Audio game, Be The Wumpus

Stephen Cameron smcameron at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 18:47:29 UTC 2008

Here's a little audio game I made which you guys might try
when you want to take a break for your Serious Audio Work.

http://bethewumpus.sourceforge.net

In this game, you're a wumpus, living in a cave,
and you eat the wumpus hunters who fall into your lair,
locating them by the sounds they make, of course.

It does require a usb gamepad, like a Logitech Dual Action
gamepad, or similar. (Haven't got the rumble function working
on it though, I think nobody knows how yet.)

If it weren't for this list, this game wouldn't exist.

-- steve