[LAD] [libsndfile-users] help with libsndfile/etc

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:41:23 UTC 2008

Hi Algomantra, Hi LAD list,

There is some code for using libsndfile for similar tasks.
http://trac.assembla.com/audioexperiments/browser/Sndobject

actually, this are some friendly shortcuts for using libsndfile:
http://trac.assembla.com/audioexperiments/browser/Sndobject/sndobj.cpp

and this file has some testing/examples of usage:
http://trac.assembla.com/audioexperiments/browser/Sndobject/test.cpp

you can get that code with:
svn co http://svn.assembla.com/svn/audioexperiments/Sndobject

For playback, i like portaudio for it is the only one i have used in c++.
its easy and seems to play with what is available (jack/alsa okay as far as
i went). Take a look on its demo code (that comes when you co its
repository), i found some straight line reusable code there.

cheers,