[LAD] multiple ICE1712 sound cards (as one huge soundcard)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Sep 24 08:52:18 UTC 2008

Christian!
   Did you try ALSA only. It looks like an alsa problem. So tests with aplay or
something might be helpful. You know, that aplay can be launched with a
verbosity switch? I believe you can put -vv (or VV, not sure) there to get
even more output.
   With aplay you should playback a file with enough channels, so ALSA doesn't
get confused with channel-counts in audiofile and PCM device.
   That might only be a first pointer, but hopefully of some help.
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net