[LAD] [OT] gdm setup in F10

victor Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Sun Apr 26 12:27:00 UTC 2009

I am currently using FC9 and it allows me to select the window manager
of my choice on login. As I had FC7 in the machine previously, with fluxbox,
when I upgraded it seemed to kept it (or update it), so I had no problems.
I'm about to go FC10, but I will wait to see more answers to this query.

Have you got the FC WindowMaker package installed or is it a custom
-built version you have? The FC package should give you an extra
login option, but what do I know...

Victor