[LAD] [OT] gdm setup in F10

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Sun Apr 26 00:22:11 UTC 2009

Just installed Fedora 10. It comes with Gnome as the
default desktop of course. Previous versions of gdm
at least allowed me to select just WindowMaker, but
the option has been removed, as well (AFAICS) gdmsetup.

So will F10 allow me to use WindowMaker without having
to hack some deep internals ? If not I'll just revert
to F8. And if this trend continues I could as well
forget about Linux and use Windows. Is there any Linux
distro left that does not depend on all the *Kit crap ?

Ciao,

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.