[LAD] students and copyright

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Aug 2 13:14:29 UTC 2009

Arnold Krille wrote:
> If you didn't sign a contract and work on a project, the
> copyright is still yours

Are you sure? I guess (and I'm not sure) that if you did some kind of
work, e.g. being a developer for a company, it implies that the employer
will take on the copyright and that you aren't allowed to disclose
know-how, even if there isn't a special contract saying this. If I'm
wrong, this  would give me some thrilling views for my future, because
of my past and especially a friend could benefit from this, because he
did much more for other people than I did.