[LAD] students and copyright

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Aug 3 16:42:05 UTC 2009

keller wrote:
> The students leave and usually cease their contributions after the
> money runs out.

Hi Bob :)

IIUC the students get paid? This is seldom for coders that program
FLOSS. Unusual approaches by doing FLOSS and the way of how things work
on faculties as a rule, let me have a prejudice. I'm sorry for that.

Essential for me is that there was no source code and now there's the
source code, so I'm pleased.

Anyway, I'm allergic against degrees such as "Director" in liaison with
"libre" (from the acronym FLOSS), but this is just an individual
aversion by me and doesn't mean that it's bad.

Best,
Ralf