[LAD] Kim did the switch to Linux

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Aug 6 11:34:48 UTC 2009

Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Many people use Linux Audio tools and infrastructure for professional
> use everyday.

Yes, less than 1% of all users are using Linux and this are many people,
because for audio there are more less people than for general usage.

And more than 99% people are less than less than 1% people. I do
understand now :D.

> you are a troll.

Yes, I'm a troll.

So everybody is fine now?

The troll now will again help people to set up their Linux, instead of
calling them stupid or lazy or trolls.

Remember, I just defended Ross, because he didn't said something wrong,
I didn't started any negative posting.

Why didn't you wrote off-list? You made mountains out of molehills.
Isn't this trolling done by you?

Ralf