[LAD] [LAA] [ANN] guitarix-0.05.3-1 quick release

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Thu Dec 3 23:00:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

Being a user of Debian Stable, the dependency on gtk+-2.14 is not good.
I've uploaded a patch which will get guitarix built against gtk+-2.12
on Debian Stable - but it's utterly untested.

(side note: I did not know what to replace "gtk_menu_get_accel_path"
with, so used an empty string "".)

http://jwm-art.net/art/text/guitarix-0.05.4-1_gtk2.12.patch

Hope it helps the Debian Stable users out there who don't want to
upgrade their gtk right now.

james.