[LAD] [LAA] [ANN] guitarix-0.05.3-1 quick release

hermann brummer- at web.de
Fri Dec 4 06:33:43 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 03.12.2009, 23:00 +0000 schrieb james morris:
> Hi,
>
> Being a user of Debian Stable, the dependency on gtk+-2.14 is not good.
> I've uploaded a patch which will get guitarix built against gtk+-2.12
> on Debian Stable - but it's utterly untested.
>
> (side note: I did not know what to replace "gtk_menu_get_accel_path"
> with, so used an empty string "".)
>
> http://jwm-art.net/art/text/guitarix-0.05.4-1_gtk2.12.patch
>
> Hope it helps the Debian Stable users out there who don't want to
> upgrade their gtk right now.
>
> james.

Hi James

Thanks for the patch, indeed we get some requests from stable users to
make it possible build against  gtk+-2.12. So your patch come handy.
To the "gtk_menu_get_accel_path", a empty string wouldn't work, but we
could replace the add/remove accelerator funktion with

gtk_widget_add_accelerator (menu_widget, "activate",
gx_gui::GxMainInterface::instance()->fAccelGroup,
                              accel_key, list_mod[i],
GTK_ACCEL_VISIBLE);

instead get/set accel_path.

I have add the rest of your patch to SVN rev at 419 ,

you are welcome
                  hermann