[LAD] LADI

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 20:11:04 UTC 2009

torbenh wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 11:23:54AM +0100, rosea grammostola wrote:
>> What can we expect from group 2? Maybe some of the lash developers
>> belongs in this group?
>> Dave, Juuso, Bob Ham, ... ? What are your plans now?
>>

> dunno... jack session is frozen now.

Torben, thanks for your reply.

Can you, for the people who didn't follow the development of jack
session, shortly point out what jack session does.

1) What do you want to achieve with jack session.
2) How do you think you are able to achieve it?
3) Why do you think this is the best way to do it?

Please keep it short and to the point if you want.

\r