[LAD] [ANN] aseqmm 0.2.0 released

Dominic Sacré dominic.sacre at gmx.de
Tue Dec 29 00:17:28 UTC 2009

On Monday 28 of December 2009 18:33:10 Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:
> The ending in "mm" simply means to me something related to C++. Qt
> uses standard C++ in despite of FUD and propaganda that has been
> spread everywhere by zealots.

I don't care much about Qt being not quite standard C++, and even less
about the naming (though the "mm" suffix is somewhat misleading).
The simple fact is that for a project that does not use Qt anyway, it
makes little to no sense to depend on aseqmm. Which is a pity because it
seems very useful and well written :/

Cheers,

Dominic