[LAD] jcgui-0.4 initial release

hermann brummer- at web.de
Tue Dec 29 06:53:17 UTC 2009

Hi

Jc_Gui create configuration scripts to run them with jconvolver. They
are saved in ~./Jc_Gui/jcov_name.set
To run jconvolver with Jc_Gui you only need to connect Jc_Gui;in_0 /
in_1 and Jc_Gui:out_0 / out_1
Jc_Gui starts jconvolver with a execl() call, and connect it to those
ports.
Mostly you need to recalibrate the gain setting in jconv settings
widget, it's per default at 0.2 , witch is real low.
It didn't help to recalibrate the gain settings in the main widget, they
only set the gain for the input to jconvolver, instead the gain settings
in the jconv settings widget, set the convolution level.

Calibrate the wet/dry slider to the right side to run jconvolver wet.
You can run the resulted config scripts also direct with jconvolver as
usual.

A discussion tread about jcgui is here, maybe there are some useful
informations to.
 http://www.linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=597

regards   hermann