[LAD] jcgui-0.4 initial release

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Dec 29 07:51:30 UTC 2009

hermann wrote:
> Mostly you need to recalibrate the gain setting in jconv settings widget

Correct, this was the reason for not really getting reverb, but now
there's another problem. The sound is muddy.
I'm not able to get the sound as bright and clean as it is for the
attached configuration. I don't think it's because of the mono input, it
sounds like there would be bad EQ settings, but the EQ's for Jc_Gui are
set to 0. The signal tends to overdrive, it's not easy to keep the
balance between the jconvolver widget and the additional Jc_Gui mixer.
Anyway, LAD might be the wrong forum for this, I should join a user list
for solving this issue.