[LAD] Dumb Idea #27: LV2 host as kernel?

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at comhem.se
Mon Feb 23 02:40:03 UTC 2009

Do plugins have any more sense of time than your average herd of cows?
In goes sunlight and green grass, and out comes a healthy amount of milk
and fresh manure ..

The only kinds of "plugins" that has a sense of time in our world are
those who are recording either audio or midi, and these are those we
would normally prefer to define as our toplevel hosts.

/j