[LAD] Looking for a LAC proxy

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Thu Feb 26 19:56:20 UTC 2009

My paper on the optimization of a constant-Q algorithm in Octave was
accepted, but alas I will not be able to attend LAC this year. :-(

I asked and a proxy presentation is acceptable, so I ask if anyone would
have interest in collaborating with me for the presentation. I would of
course make up the slides and get you up to speed on everything, and I
could be able to be available for questions etc during the presentation
over VOIP or IRC.

Ideally you'd be familiar with octave/matlab and basic DSP concepts like
FFTs.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach