[LAD] At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:28:32 UTC 2009

Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> "My recommendation is, that Bob forge the project within the next 3
> month, that he will be the head of the project, but coders from the
> community get access to the source directories, after they have shown by
> some patches, that they are able to program, or what ever the regular
> way for FLOSS projects might be."
>
> At least the source code should be available within the next 3 month.
> Maybe we can try to find something similar to this and stop anything else:

First thanks for your reply on list Bob, cause that's what we need, an
open dialogue.

The relation between Raymond and Bob is not on it's high at the moment,
we'll leave it by that now ;)

I don't think Ralf is the one who should do a proposal for a base for
corporation. I think the owner of the project Bob, should clarify
reasonably what his plans are with the project and how much space his is
willing to give to other developers and contributors. Also he should say
something about how he will act according to what the GPL license says.

I think it's your turn Bob and don't speak to anyone personal... speak
to the community.

Thanks in advance,

\r