[LAD] At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Mon Jul 27 20:11:54 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 08:33:30PM +0200, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

> welcome to the linux audio developers' community, thanks for joining
> this list.

(and lots more)

While being away to have dinner at some nice place in the Italian
countryside I've been musing about writing to prof. Keller.

No need to do so as Joern has basically said everything I'd wanted
to say. But I want to repeat his welcome, and would want to reassure
Bob that most of us are considerably less corrosive and rude than
the one member he's had to deal with up to now.

Kind regards from hot Parma,

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.