[LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

laseray at gmail.com laseray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:30:27 UTC 2009

On Monday 27 July 2009 15:16:15 Robert Keller wrote:

A little bit more...

> It would be a true indication of courtesy and cooperation if the creator of
> that project were simply to remove 'improvisor' as a possible source of
> confusion. If not, I will consider the options regarding this action.

You mean inaction. The action was already taken to make the project,
post packages. It is done. No need for courtesy or cooperation, you
already threw that down the toilet with your attitude and accusations.
Learning a little late to act civil, aren't you.

I will give you one chance. You might be able to mend fences if I get a
suitable open and public apology on the Yahoo group and here. And never ever
again accuse others of unjustified incorrect action with regard to the
application. Respect the license conditions from here forward. I retain
all my rights as per the GPL and will do as I am allowed with regard
to the project or possible forks.

Raymond