[LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:08:49 UTC 2009

Robert Keller wrote:
> Dear linux-audio developers,
>
> I have created New Project https://sourceforge.net/projects/impro-
> visor/
Thanks

> for Impro-Visor, which is its correct name. I will populate the
> source later today, as I need time to get acquainted with their
> system, but I have to be off right now to another important meeting
> for the afternoon and can't do it instantly. The source I will post
> will be our version 4.0.

Ok, I see there is a svn version:
|svn co https://impro-visor.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/impro-visor
impro-visor |

I don't see copyright and license files yet though. I think it's wise to
add them.

Is there already a binary, because I can't find build/install options.
Would be nice if we could also download the binary from sourceforge,
without having to subscribe to the yahoo group.

I think it will be good for the project if you start a mailing list for
your application. That can be a user mailing list and a development
mailing list, but I think especially the latter will be very useful for
discussing development topics.

Thanks so far. Take it easy.

\r