[LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:03:53 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: alex stone <compose59 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [LAD] Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond
To: Arnold Krille <arnold at arnoldarts.de>

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 1:54 AM, Arnold Krille<arnold at arnoldarts.de> wrote:
......... And while Fons surely has his own way of "extreme reactions"
I never found him to be that impolite and
> insulting.

> Have fun,
>
> Arnold

Neither have I. If Fons sets out to insult me, he does so with the
thoroughly literate grace and style of an insulter with class. I'd
expect nothing less.

The disreputable miscreant prone to a withering turn of caustic phrase
we know as Dave Robilliard, on the other hand........

:)

Just kidding.

Arnold, we're gonna need more popcorn.....

P.S Nice work on Jackmix. Works a treat here from a recent ebuild.
Might not be that pretty, but it goes like a train...
--
www.openoctave.org

midi-subscribe at openoctave.org
development-subscribe at openoctave.org