[LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

David Robillard dave at drobilla.net
Wed Jul 29 04:49:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 00:04 -0400, laseray at gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 July 2009 23:18:03 David Robillard wrote:
> > >
> > > The raw code seems okay over there. Running ant to make a dist
> > > package results in something that violates the GPL if a user were
> > > to distribute it.
> >
> > No, it does not, and even if it did, this would not be a GPL violation
> > on Prof. Keller's part.
>
> Yes, it does. I just did it a little while ago. There is no license file in
> it. I checked the dist/zip targets.

Gasp!  An actually useful piece of information!  Don't you think it
would be more useful to divulge these without constantly picking a fight
for no reason whatsoever?

> And way to go putting words in my mouth. I never said, or even hinted
> what you are saying. Reading a little too much into things are we.

While the hilarity of this sentence's self-contained hypocrisy and
general lack of coherence is appreciated, you may want to consider
taking an introductory logic course.  If you're more the independent
learning type, start here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_implication - You clearly do not
understand this since I didn't imply you said anything, or imply you
said what I said somehow before I said it, or whatever it is you're
attempting to express here (English 101 might not hurt either).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy - You commit even the most well
known of these with embarrassing frequency

On a more abstract note, if I were you I'd put some serious thought time
into the consequences of your behavior if you truly care about Free
Software in any way whatsoever.  You aren't helping.

Perhaps - despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary - you are
actually an intelligent person, but blinded by rage.  May you some day
grow out of this sad, spiteful, and altogether counter-productive and
poisonous mentality that causes you to make such a fool of yourself and
derail otherwise productive forums,

-dr

P.S. Throw your predictable last anemic jab if you must, I won't respond