[LAD] [snip]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jul 29 15:11:46 UTC 2009

Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> hi everybody!
>

> just a passing remark: it is very easy to filter out a troll. it is
> however close to impossible to filter responses to trolling by people
> whose mail i appreciate in general.
>

> best,
>
> jörn

Okay, a last not to the list, to avoid that somebody else tries to ad
fuel to the fire.

Everybody can see by the header of the mail what mail client somebody is
using ;).

For Thunderbird there's the "Match all of the following" option, so if
somebody like to receive mails from Raymond and because of some subjects
by everyone, but not from Raymond by explicit subjects, filtering seems
not to be to difficult.

Am I wrong?

Should it become a sport to provoke Raymond?

At the moment I can't see any additional mail by Raymond, but I receive
redundant mails to infalme something that long ago is dead.

;)
Ralf