[LAD] [snip]

laseray at gmail.com laseray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:43:00 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 29 July 2009 11:11:46 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>
> Okay, a last not to the list, to avoid that somebody else tries to ad
> fuel to the fire.
>
> Everybody can see by the header of the mail what mail client somebody is
> using ;).
>
> For Thunderbird there's the "Match all of the following" option, so if
> somebody like to receive mails from Raymond and because of some subjects
> by everyone, but not from Raymond by explicit subjects, filtering seems
> not to be to difficult.
>
> Am I wrong?

Yes, it is easy to do. Anyone getting mail from the list can filter as they
please.

> Should it become a sport to provoke Raymond?

You can try. It might work depending on the situation.

For now, I am actually doing some work on getting the Impro-Visor 4
stuff on my project, amongst other things. Still finding GPL violations in the
Impro-Visor source as given on SF, so I have to fix things up so as not to
propagate those problems onto others.

Things are missing that should be there to actually make certain installation
packages.

> At the moment I can't see any additional mail by Raymond, but I receive
> redundant mails to infalme something that long ago is dead.

It's a mirror on themselves.

Raymond