[LAD] [SUMMARY] LADSPA extension for periodic control values?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Jun 18 17:59:06 UTC 2009

2009/6/18 Stefano D'Angelo <zanga.mail at gmail.com>:

> You might want to talk to Richard Furse as well about this, who is the
> author of LADSPA and IIRC he told me he wasn't reading LAD mails lately. You
> can find his email at the bottom of the main www.ladspa.org page.

Richard is one of the authors of LADSPA.

Stephane Westerfeld and myself are also listed as authors. Richard has
almost nothing to do with LAD in several years. Stephane is still
involved in some ways, but not very active on LAD.

I submit that copyright or not, the 3 of us hold no veto over ladspa.h
- this header file really belongs to the LAD community.

--p