[LAD] [SUMMARY] LADSPA extension for periodic control values?

Stefano D'Angelo zanga.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:10:43 UTC 2009

2009/6/18 Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>

> 2009/6/18 Stefano D'Angelo <zanga.mail at gmail.com>:
> >
> > You might want to talk to Richard Furse as well about this, who is the
> > author of LADSPA and IIRC he told me he wasn't reading LAD mails lately.
> You
> > can find his email at the bottom of the main www.ladspa.org page.
>
> Richard is one of the authors of LADSPA.
>
> Stephane Westerfeld and myself are also listed as authors. Richard has
> almost nothing to do with LAD in several years. Stephane is still
> involved in some ways, but not very active on LAD.
>
> I submit that copyright or not, the 3 of us hold no veto over ladspa.h
> - this header file really belongs to the LAD community.

Sorry, I didn't know that. I usually don't pay too much attention to
copyright notices of LGPLed header files :-P

Stefano

P.S.: Paul, I don't know if you are interested, but recently LV2 hosts can
access LADSPA plugins (with full LRDF extra data support - except presets)
through the latest NASPRO hg revision and a LV2 "dynamic manifest"
specification, which the latest svn revision of SLV2 already supports...
could this be of any interest to Ardour? (I tested it on Traverso, and it
all seems to work - except for a weird problem with Traverso/Qt when
creating a GUI for CALF plugins - I have no time to investigate this ATM).