[LAD] Re : Saving plugin presets

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Mon Mar 9 02:46:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 01:55:33AM +0000, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> > The rdf file has been available for some years now.
> > I don't want to split it up, it's simple enough
> > to download it separately.
>
> That does not work very well with packages. If I have a package for each
> of the plugin collections (which I do), where do I put the rdf file? (I
> think I have it somewhere but I forget where...)

In all of them ? But that could lead to overwriting
it with on older version.

Anyway the plugins sets will be re-organised some
time in the not to distant but also not to near
future into just two packages: synth modules, and
all the others.

Ciao,

--
FA

Parma, Italia

Be quiet, Master Land; and you, Professor,
will you be so good as to listen to me ?