[LAD] [LAU] Join the Debian Multimedia Team! (to improve the state of Linux audio)

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Mon Mar 16 15:02:47 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Grammostola Rosea
<rosea.grammostola at gmail.com> wrote:
> But for packages which are valuable and do not pass the (license)
> criteria of Debian it could be good to have such a repository. For
> example for a realtime kernel and stuff like dssi-vst

dssi-vst has been plain GPL and perfectly suitable for Debian
repositories since version 0.5, released in December 2007, which was
the first release to use the vestige headers.

> (FST is a candidate for Debian imho)

Torben has clearly been doing a better job of marketing than I have,
if you knew that FST had become plain GPL but not that dssi-vst
already was.

Chris