[LAD] qjackd Q

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Mar 27 12:04:12 UTC 2009

Greetings all;

I have used the kde audio prefs to place Jack at the top of the priority list,
my audigy 2 stuffs next,  with esd and pulse at the bottom.  Everything seemed
to work ok, but I noticed last night after I had watched some news on cnn with
firefox-3.0.7, that qjackd was using an average of 50% of all 4 cores on my
amd phenom, but no sound was being played at the time and the speakers were
silent.  Calling up qjackctl and doing a restart seems to have fixed it.

Bug?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene