[LAD] List of LV2 hosts, plugins and features, add yours here

David Robillard dave at drobilla.net
Mon Nov 9 01:03:57 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-08 at 21:25 +0100, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Plugin and host authors and those who happen to know this: please reply
> with at least 1 host or plugin(-set) and the provided or required
> features/extensions.
>
> I will then see that all that appears on the wiki.
>
> If Dave provides a template, I should be able to write the RDF files for
> the hosts.

Here are two:

http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/trunk/ingen/ingen.ttl
http://subversion.ardour.org/svn/ardour2/branches/3.0/ardour-3.ttl

Anyone interested in helping, all we need is one of these for every app

Cheers,

-dr

P.S. The DOAP stuff (other than doap:name) isn't necessary, but I
figured I might as well make a decent description while I'm at it.  Some
day I'll write some scripts to extract ChangeLog, NEWS, README, and all
the rest from a single nice description file...