[LAD] LADI

Danni Coy danni.coy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 04:17:49 UTC 2009

Hi Nedko - I agree wholeheartedly with you are trying to achieve and think
your work could be quite important to the linux audio community

I have gone as far as running and testing (g)ladish - So far I haven't been
able to anything really useful to with it. I noticed that the next milestone
is supposed to provide methods for launching apps within ladish (am I right
in thinking that applications started in this manner gain some support for
basic session management even if they are not specifically written to do
so?) and I was waiting on that do some more extensive testing.