[LAD] Half speed audio playback issue

Frank Smith frsmith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:19:37 UTC 2009

HI All
Just seen this mail,
My problem is that I export from my multi track machine running Beta 3
to my mastering machine with beta 3 as well.
All set at 48 K from Ardour on one to Ardour on the other.

I then export the two track master to disk at 44k 16bit.
The I use Audacity to make my Ogg files.

Thing is they now seem to run to fast on both machines, and when I send them
by Email.

Multi track machine has RME as sound card and inputs to my DDX at 48K master

The DDX outputs to the  master box from the Spdiff out,  this is locked I
assume to the DDX now locked  to the RME card.

Am I missing some changes here?

When the ogg is emailed/played back they at a faster speed and the pitch
goes up accordingly

Hope there is enough info here..
Cheers
All